Writers, when penning scenes in which two or more characters are of the same gender, often encounter the problem of how to distinguish one person from the other. If everyone is a “she” or a “he,” how is the audience to know which character is doing or saying what and when?
As I’ve often noticed in slash fanfic, writers have the tendency to twist their prose into knots, trying to accomplish this in a “creative” fashion. If I had a nickel for every time Tony Stark was referred to as “the billionaire,” or “the resident genius” in fanfic, I’d be sipping Mai Tais off the coast of Florida instead of running this blog. “But Dr. E,” you might say, “if I don’t use descriptors, how will my readers ever understand who’s doing what in my story?”
Well, here are a few tips that may help you:
A Guide to Jewelry Chain Types from Design Thrift here. For better resolution go to the link. This is one of my favorite “new to me” blogs.
might be handy, one day, eventually.
Cookies ‘N Creamtini.
Ingredients & Measurements:
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Whipped Vodka
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Oreo Instant Pudding Mix
- Chocolate Syrup
- Crushed Oreo Crumbs
- Whipped Cream
- 1 mini Oreo
- Mix milk/cream, whipped vodka, and pudding mix in shaker with ice. Shake for 30 seconds.
- Dip rim of glass in syrup, then dip rim in oreo crumbs. Strain drink into glass.
- Dip with whipped cream and a mini oreo if you want!
OH MY FUCKING GOD JESUS CHRIST
- 1 package regular Oreo cookies (Not Double Stuff) – about 36 cookies
- 6 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 1- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cold milk
- 1- 12 ounce tub Cool Whip, divided
- 2 – 3.9 ounce packages Chocolate Instant Pudding.
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 and 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
- Begin by crushing 36 Oreo cookies. I used my food processor for this, but you could also place them in a large ziplock bag and crush them with a rolling pin. When the Oreos have turned into fine crumbs, you are done.
- Transfer the Oreo crumbs to a large bowl. Stir in 6 tablespoons melted butter and use a fork to incorporate the butter into the cookie crumbs. When the butter is distributed, transfer the mixture to a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Press the crumbs into the bottom of the pan. Place the pan in the refrigerator while you work on the additional layers.
- Mix the cream cheese with a mixer until light and fluffy. Add in 2 Tablespoons of milk, and sugar, and mix well. Stir in 1 and 1/4 cups Cool Whip. Spread this mixture over the crust.
- In a bowl, combine chocolate instant pudding with 3 and 1/4 cups cold milk. Whisk for several minutes until the pudding starts to thicken. Use a spatula to spread the mixture over the previous cream cheese layer. Allow the dessert to rest for about 5 minutes so that the pudding can firm up further.
- Spread the remaining Cool Whip over the top. Sprinkle mini chocolate chips evenly over the top. Place in the freezer for 1 hour, or the refrigerator for 4 hours before serving.
I have seen heaven and it is a beautiful place
I am just crying tears of happy joy and whispering GAIAONLINE TAKE NOTE
‘the Irish head (skull) is one of the largest in Europe’
‘Irish are broad built and large boned’
‘Irish have characteristically thick eyebrows’
guess I know what to blame my problems on
but no this is a great resource totally rad check it out